NYC Criminal Defense & Immigration Attorneys
Schedule Your Case Evaluation 888.502.8461
Featured Article
Will it affect my citizenship if I consume marihuana or work in the cannabis industry?
Will it affect my citizenship if I consume marihuana or work in the cannabis industry?

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service is doubling down it’s fight against illegal immigration, and also increasing scrutiny on legal immigrants’ background checks - especially when they apply to U.S. Citizenship. Permanent Residents in the process of ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2019

  • ¿Afectará mi ciudadanía si consumo marihuana o trabajo en la industria del cannabis?

    El Servicio de Ciudadanía e Inmigración de los Estados Unidos está reforzando su lucha contra la inmigración ilegal, así como también está aumentando ...

    View More
  • ¿Qué puedo hacer si mi solicitud para el Perdón I-601A es denegada?

    En Musa-Obregón, casi todos los días presentamos solicitudes de perdón provisional de inadmisibilidad con resultados muy exitosos. Las tres razones ...

    View More
  • What Can I Do If My I-601A Waiver Application is Denied?

    At Musa-Obregón we file provisional waivers of inadmissibility for our clients almost daily with proven success rates. The three most common reasons ...

    View More
  • ¿Me puede detener ICE si voy a la corte en Nueva York?

    Si se encuentra a la espera de su cita en la corte y le preocupa ser arrestado por agentes de Servicio de Control de Inmigración y Aduanas, ahora ...

    View More
  • Can ICE Detain Me If I Go to Court in New York?

    If you are waiting for your court date and feel uneasy about a possible arrest from Immigration and Custom Enforcement agents you can now rest assured ...

    View More
  • What Can I Do After My Temporary Protected Status Ends?

    With the Trump administration’s decision to end temporary protected status for Hondurans and El Salvadorians, it is more important now than ever that ...

    View More
  • Should the U.S. Protect the Right to Seek Asylum for Domestic Violence?

    The Center for Gender and Refugee Studies (or CGRS) and Human Rights Watch have issued a joint statement urging the U.S. to protect refugees right to ...

    View More

Request a Free Consultation

Nothing is more important to us than our clients. That’s why our initial consultations are always free.
    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.