NYC Criminal Defense & Immigration Attorneys
Schedule Your Case Evaluation 888.502.8461
Featured Article
Can I Sponsor My Same-Sex Partner for a Green Card?
Can I Sponsor My Same-Sex Partner for a Green Card?

At Musa-Obregon Law PC, our New York immigration lawyers are proud to serve the legal needs of those interested in LGBT immigration . Many of our clients have questions about immigration benefits for same-sex couples, specifically whether a United States citizen or lawful ...

Read More

Blog posts in Visas

  • What is the H-1B Visa "Lottery" System?

    The H-1B is a non-immigrant work visa that is issued through U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS). Officially referred to as “random ...

    View More
  • What Is the Tier 4 Student Visa?

    Tier 4 student visas are for adults who wish to live in the United Kingdom for educational purposes. If you are looking to study in the UK, then you ...

    View More
  • What is the U Visa?

    Musa-Obregon Law PC is a dedicated law practice that can help you obtain a U Visa if you are in need. Our legal team is dedicated to fighting for your ...

    View More
  • The 601 Waiver for Relatives of U.S. Citizens

    The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services recently published the unlawful presence waiver. The I-601A will allow immigrants to take steps ...

    View More

Request a Free Consultation

Nothing is more important to us than our clients. That’s why our initial consultations are always free.
    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.